Plastic Machinery Manufacturer
PP MELTBLOWN FABRIC MACHINE
YILI can build high-performance melt blown Fabric production line. We can design and produce the entire equipment to meet your needs. If you want to launch new production line, we’ll help you.
Our PP melt blown fabric production line can produce high quality PP melt blown fabrics. The meltblown equipment runs stably, with high output and high efficiency. The melt-blown process uses high-speed hot air to draw a thin stream of polymer melt extruded from the die orifice, thereby forming ultra-fine fibers and condensing on the screen or roller, and relying on self-adhesion and become a non-woven fabric.
The process flow is: Polymer mixing -> Melt extrusion -> Filter -> Melt pump -> Die -> Electret treatment -> Winding system
Resin Dryer/Resin Transfer Machine;
Filter and melt Pump Unit;
Heating System for Hot Air;
Melt-blown Box (T-Die, Distribution, Spinneret);
Collection Device (Conveyor or Drum);
High-voltage Electrostatic Electret Device.
1. Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterilization wraps, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc;
2. Fabrics for home decoration: wall stickers, tablecloths, bed sheets, bed covers, etc;
3. Cloth for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc;
4. Industrial fabrics: filter materials, HEPA filter, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc;
5. Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc;
6. Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.